This Week's Assignment:

Introduce yourself! How do you know Meg and Ish? Is there anything you would like to share with us?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My name is Emelia and...


My name is Emelia and I have known Meg since her parents were still married. Yep.

Meg and I became friends in the 4th grade when we shared gold fish crackers one day at lunch. I don't remember if they were her crackers or mine, but we shared and that is what is important. Anyways, Meg and I stayed friends all through high school and college. I was there for all of her early relationships and she was there for mine. We have enacted a code of silence on that subject so don't even ask.  If you are trying to place me in terms of stories Meg has told you, I am the artist-vegan friend in Chicago with the whack-a-doo family. I'm not into anything you think is cool, and yet, I think you're going to like me. I think that sums it up pretty neatly.

I'm really disappointed that my plan to become independently wealthy and quit working so I can fly out and help Meg micro-manage this wedding is not working out. So, I decided to start this blog so I can participate from my office (or my grandmother's couch, depending on who you ask).

No comments:

Post a Comment